In January we launched #TDBA19 and after many months of nail-biting for our applicants we can now announce the winners!
Just a short time to go before your entries have to be in for the Taunton Deane Business Awards!
Organisers, White Knight Marketing, share 5 Excellent reasons why should you enter this award…
- It seems that Awards have never been so popular and gaining peer accolade can really help raise the profile of your organisation. You have so many opportunities to demonstrate the confidence you have in your company when you apply for an award, just sharing it on social media with your followers gives them an opportunity to reinforce their support for you and a chance to reconnect.
- When you fill out an application form it makes you face the ‘warts and all’! You are forced to answer questions that you probably know you will fall short on – so what do you do? You find a solution to that problem you have been prevaricating about for much too long!
- In applying, you join a group of businesses that share your optimism for the future. You meet other companies that are on the ‘up’ and very often find mutual support across a diversity of business disciplines that you may not have had access to before.
- If you are lucky enough to be shortlisted, your company is showcased in front of a whole room of thriving businesses, demonstrating that you are one of the three most successful businesses in Taunton in that category – a big achievement! AND, you get to put that ‘Finalist’ logo on all your literature and signatures!
- If you win? Well you probably don’t need us to spell out the benefits of having been through the process, the application, shortlisting and presentation. You will know what they are by then and your company will come out all the stronger for it!
Entries must be in by close of play on the 29th March. You can find out more about the categories and apply online at tdba.co.uk
Entries now open for The Taunton Deane Business Awards!
The fourth Taunton Deane Business Awards open for applications this Friday the 18th January at 9am, and this year businesses have even more opportunity to be short-listed and win an award.
Over 60 companies booked to attend the Launch of the 2019 Taunton Deane Business Awards on Thursday the 6th December at Retro in East Street.
Alongside information on the process of the awards, critical dates and sponsorship announcements, the organisers of the awards, White Knight Marketing, announced the new category, that of Taunton Deane Business of the Year – sponsored by Summerfield Developments.
This new category offers companies, who believe they hold the winning edge, a chance to prove that they can demonstrate that they have entrepreneurial flair, strong leadership, and what it takes to be leaders in their chosen industry or sector.
“This is an exciting category for businesses in this area and because it we anticipate it being so popular we have opened up the criteria for entry for this award only. To date we accepted 2 applications from each business allowing them to enter two different awards, but with this one, and this one alone, we will be allowing businesses to send in a third application to be considered for the Taunton Deane Business of the Year.” Pam Knight, one of the event organisers explains.
“We have been incredibly lucky in securing sponsorship for all ten awards in record time this year and our major event sponsors, PFK Francis Clark and Taunton Deane Borough Council have once again put their hands in their pockets to support Taunton Deane businesses. Even now there is a palpable buzz around the event that exceeds previous years and we have a month before entries are open.”
Applications can be sent in from January 18th when the forms will be made live on www.tdba.co.uk. Award categories are already on the site.
Taunton Deane Borough Council have supported the awards since inception and we are thrilled to have them on board again this year!
Rebecca asked the Prime Minister, during Prime Minister’s Questions, to join her in congratulating winner of two Taunton Deane Business Awards this year; Granny Gothards for their growing success in export at a time when the Country is looking to generate trade contracts with other Countries.