What makes a good application?
Are you ready to celebrate your success?
The Taunton Deane Business Awards are showcasing successful businesses throughout Taunton Deane, with ten categories to choose from! We, PKF Francis Clark, are proud to once again be a main sponsor of the awards.
To enter is simple. Visit the website, select your category, fill out the application form with your story, and submit it.
As a judge and a sponsor, we have compiled a list of five key considerations to help you complete your application:
- Have a plan – Think about the application carefully before committing anything to paper.
- Keep it relevant – Show in your application why you feel your business is worthy of winning the category that you are entering – in particular, what differentiates you from your competition?
- Make your visions clear – Can you demonstrate how you are aiming to achieve your goal? Is it sustainable?
- Make it factual – Consider using case-studies and supporting evidence to support you application.
- Seize the opportunity – When preparing the application, put yourself in the shoes of the judging panel whose job it is to shortlist for interview. What makes your application stand out from the others? You have one chance to make a first impression – use it wisely!
Entries must be received before the closing date of 30 March 2018 at 5pm.
Written by Martin Lock – Partner at PKF Francis Clark