- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Community Engagement category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
RT @letstalkbiz_: @TDBATaunton planning meeting#TDBA19 #InItToWinIt #ShoutAboutSuccess #AreYouReadyhttps://t.co/cjqAYkeHwC https://t.…
"The judges made us feel at ease on presentation day and the note cards were practically thrown out the window as w… https://t.co/a5ILJsm2oF
"Being part of the Taunton Deane Business Awards really helped us to build confidence in our business and gave a va… https://t.co/P6uGFNAXLL
Applications open on Friday morning at 9am!Entries can be made via the website where you can start them,save your… https://t.co/6zPFhfcdP2