- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Community Engagement category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Shortlisted companies must be available for judges interviews the week of 14.05.18
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
Entries close at 17.00 on Friday 30th March 2018
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
Cannot Display Feed
Pls check if the Facebook page exists or not.
RT @ArtsTaunton: Have you registered to join us at the next ArtsTaunton open meeting on the 24th September at the @SomersetMuseum? We have…
We would like to congratulate @ChurchHouse__ for winning our Digital Innovator award this year! Ironically we appea… https://t.co/Hi4MbnBLHn
RT @GrannyGothards: @TDBATaunton @pow_rebecca It was a great honour to be mentioned by @pow_rebecca and then to be personally congratulated…
Congratulations to @GrannyGothards who were brought into the lime light this week by @pow_rebecca when she asked th… https://t.co/eCSzWgY8BK