- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Community Engagement category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
Cannot Display Feed
Pls check if the Facebook page exists or not.
RT @ClaimsCGroup: Yesterday our Director of People & Culture, Debbie, and Business Support Manager, Ciaran, attended the launch of the @TDB…
RT @letstalkbiz_: @TDBATaunton #launch buzz room full of local businesses #WINNERS https://t.co/3L2OEvum4b
RT @BroomheadSaul: Happy Thursday!!...Still time to enter our latest Children's Art Competition! Design a Christmas Card! We cannot wait to…