- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Corporate Social Responsibility category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Shortlisted companies must be available for judges interviews the week of 15.05.17
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
Entries close at 17.00 on Friday 31st March 2017
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
What a fantastic evening!Congratulations to all ...Read More
What a fantastic evening!Congratulations to all of our finalists, you were brilliant! Thank you all for taking the time to enter and showing us the achievements that you have made and the pride you hold in your businesses.You all made #TDBA17 great!...Read Less