- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Corporate Social Responsibility category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Shortlisted companies must be available for judges interviews the week of 15.05.17
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
Entries close at 17.00 on Friday 31st March 2017
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
White Knight Marketing will be sponsoring our Best Marketing Campaign Award again this year! @Knights_tale #Taunton… https://t.co/EcbRgeGdcH
We are thrilled to announce that last year's winner of our CSR award @ViridorUK will be sponsoring this years Commu… https://t.co/qqECbTeycV
We are thrilled to announce that @BroomheadSaul are sponsoring our Growth Business Award again this year! #Taunton… https://t.co/TIwd1Sc2as
We are thrilled to announce that @ArtsTaunton is sponsoring our Creative Industries award again this year! #Taunton… https://t.co/1Scl84EWN1