- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Community Engagement category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
RT @GeniusSomerset: Tonight's Stand Up For Cider is once again SOLD OUT! #Happy https://t.co/xoYFD5Fdti
RT @IntrotweetUK: We'd like to wish a huge good luck to all those delivering their presentations today as part of @TDBATaunton.Go well ev…
RT @ChurchHouse__: We are proud to be sponsors of the @TDBATaunton Taunton Deane Business Awards 2019! Today was presentation day.....well…