- The business will be based within the administrative boundaries of Taunton Deane Borough Council. (See Boundary Map below.)
- The business should have its Head Office within the defined eligible area set out above. If this is not the case, the entry MUST demonstrate that the enterprise has local autonomy over business planning, marketing, HR and budget unless you are entering the Community Engagement category. If this is the case you must demonstrate how you have made a difference to the community within this boundary.
- Shortlisted companies must be available for judges interviews the week of 14.05.18
- Businesses can enter two categories, but a separate application must be made online for each category, anymore than two will not be accepted.
- Only entries submitted online via the Taunton Deane Business Awards website can be accepted
- Decisions by the judging panel are final.
Entries close at 17.00 on Friday 30th March 2018
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
Martin Lock - Partner at event sponsor @pkfFrancisClark tells us what it takes to write a good application.… https://t.co/eZ52APTEIu
RT @TDBATaunton: Why enter? We'll never win! If this thought runs through your mind when you think of entering the #TDBA18 – squash it now…
Time is ticking on...you have 2 weeks and 4 days left to submit your entry for #TDBA18! https://t.co/MZXgQcLcE9