Entries now open for The Taunton Deane Business Awards!
The fourth Taunton Deane Business Awards open for applications this Friday the 18th January at 9am, and this year businesses have even more opportunity to be short-listed and win an award.
The last three years you have been able to enter a maximum of two categories, but this year businesses will be able to submit a third and apply to be the Taunton Deane Business of the Year.
This new award can also be entered as a standalone award but we recommend that if your business also falls into one or two of the other categories you should go for it! Shout about your successes; the more you enter, the greater your chances of clinching one of the coveted awards.
In the last three years of the awards we have had businesses of all shapes and sizes enter, it doesn’t matter how big or small you are. Taunton Deane is full of wonderful companies, and we can’t wait to meet both previous entrants and new ones taking the plunge this year.
We are also pleased to announce that the main sponsors are again Taunton Deane Borough Council and PKF Francis Clark.
“We really wanted to sponsor this year, because it was such a well organised event last year and we felt all local businesses were really well promoted. It was a real honour to win the award, it was a first of us, and all round a really good experience. Winning the Digital Innovator award last year has helped us with promoting our digital services to the wider public.”
Nadine Prouse of Perry and Prouse added:
“As proud recipients of the 2018 Family business award we at Perry & Prouse are delighted to be sponsoring the category for 2019.We look forward to being part of such a great event and showcasing the wide diversity of businesses in Taunton Deane”
This year’s Categories and award sponsors are:
- Digital Innovator, sponsored by A.C Mole & Sons
- Customer Excellence, sponsored by Church House Dental Clinic
- Growth Business (growth over two years), sponsored by Broomhead Commercial
- Best Employer, sponsored by Claims Consortium
- Best Marketing Campaign, sponsored by White Knight Marketing
- Community Engagement, sponsored by Richard Huish College
- Start Up (up to 2 years), sponsored by Carly Press
- Family Business, sponsored by Perry & Prouse
- Creative Industries Award, sponsored by ArtsTaunton
- Taunton Deane Business of the Year, sponsored by Summerfield Developments (SW) Ltd
The applications are open until the 29th March at 5pm.
Entries can be made via the website where you are able to save your application and come back to them later to amend should you wish.